- DPS Noida bagged the Overall Trophy at ‘Innovention’ – an Inter School Science Event, organised by Ahlcon Public School, Mayur Vihar with the first prize in Nukkad Natak on Drug Abuse and in Crossword.
- 21 students of the Interact Club, DPSN attended District Interact Leadership Assembly(DILA) ‘Touch the future’ hosted by Amity University, Noida and organised by the Rotary Club. Students were informed about their duties as various position holders and were updated about new projects and their implementations.
- A Parent Teacher Meeting was organised by the school which witnessed a heavy turnout of parents.
- Thirteen students of class X qualified Level One of the online International Economics Quiz, ‘The Arthashasthra Quiz, 2016′ conducted by DPS Rajnagar.
- DPSN Principal, Mrs. Kaamini Bhasin attended a meeting of URPSA(Unaided Recognised Public Schools Association) in the office of Shri N.P. Singh District Magistrate, Noida. The meeting was also attended by Manish Kumar, District School Inspector, Gautam Budh Nagar, Principals of some other schools and senior officials.
- Thirty four students of classes IX-XI took the Pre-Regional Mathematics Olympiad(PreRMO) organised by Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, on behalf of National Board for Higher Mathematics. Selected students will appear for the RMO to be held later.
- 18 students of classes VI-XII cleared the 1st level of RMO(Regional Maths Olympiad) organised by SOF, conducted at DPS Noida.
- DPSN celebrated Teachers Day with gusto. A special Assembly was organised wherein the students of the outgoing class XII performed a colourful, vibrant cultural programme for their teachers replete with songs and dances. Subsequently the teachers were taken to GIP Mall to watch a film ‘Akira’ and gifted with coupons, to be availed at Haldirams.
- Eight teachers of DPS Noida were felicitated with the prestigious ‘ Role Model Teacher Award – 2016′ , instituted in 2014 to recognise the outstanding work being done by teachers. The award was given to the teachers on the auspicious occasion of Teachers Day. The teachers who were honoured this year were Mrs. Archana Sharma, HOD, English, Mrs. Gurleena Sikka, HOD, Foreign Languages, Mrs. Savita Thapliyal, Senior Hindi Faculty, Mr. Suresh Deshwal, Swimming Instructor, Mrs. Preeti Vyas, Coordinator(Academics) Junior School, Mrs. Geetika Sareen, Coordinator(Admin) Junior School, Mr. Biltu Sarkar, Dance Instructor and Mrs. Anita Nijhawan. Each recipient received a citation and a cash award of Rs.25,000/- each.
- Mrs. Meenu Sehgal, HOD Commerce, attended a discussion meeting at DPSS-HRDC to enable her to design the programme ‘Commerce Studies- Present and Perspectives’ to be hosted by DPS Jodhpur in December 2016.
- Mr. Chacko, School Engineer, along with Mr. Sudhanshu, Electrician attended a DPS Training Programme conducted by Bosch Engineers at DPS Dwarka. In the meeting, the Bosch engineers explained to the participants the overall feasibility and schematics of a Solar Plant.
- DPSN organised the Investiture Ceremony of the Senior Student Council, to felicitate the Young leaders and administer the oath of office to them. The solemn ceremony witnessed the office bearers pledging to uphold the values and duties that their position entails. An impressive cultural programme comprising a Saraswati Vandana, a Bengali Song and a dance reflecting the spirit of women empowerment, adorned the event. The ceremony concluded with a Candle March Symbolic of dispelling the darkness of ignorance and spreading light and leadership to strengthen the school fabric. The guests at the event included Shri Pramod Grover, Chairman DPS Noida, Mr. Munish Kumar, DIOS Gautam Budh Nagar, Mr. K.N. Khandelwal, Member DPS Noida Managing Committee among others.
- 29 students of GAURVI programme went for an educational trip to Teri University where they were informed about sustainable development, environmental issues, water footprints, health and sanitation. They were shown a film on the above issues and activities were conducted for them. The students were given a bag and a solar kit to take back with them.
September 19 – 21
- 600 aspiring teachers took the CTET exam at DPS Noida. This Teachers Eligibility Test initiated by CBSE was conducted for teachers of the Primary and TGT level. Clearing the CTET has been made mandatory for all teachers in CBSE affiliated schools.
September 19 – 21
- Mrs. Ashita Jhamb and Mrs. Niharika Mehra of the Primary wing conducted a three day Enrichment Programme in English Language (classes I-III) at DPS Rajkot.
September 19 – 21
- Mrs. Harleen Sharma of the Commerce Department and Mrs. Shailja Dixit of the Geography Department attended the Staff Selection Committee Meeting at Cambridge School, Noida as Subject Experts.